-
A judge says 23-year-old Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, charged with killing 10 people at a Colorado supermarket nearly two years ago, remains mentally incompetent to stand trial.
-
Experts at Colorado's mental hospital say the man charged with killing 10 people at a supermarket last year remains mentally incompetent to stand trial. Their findings about the mental health of 23-year-old Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa were disclosed during a short court hearing Thursday.
-
City Council member Rachel Friend said several people are just starting treatment for depression a year after a gunman killed 10 people at a busy King Soopers grocery store.
-
With flowers and a public remembrance for those who died and those still grieving, Colorado residents were marking the one-year anniversary Tuesday of a shooting at a busy supermarket in the college town of Boulder that left 10 people dead, including employees, customers and a veteran police officer.
-
Almost one year after 10 people were killed at a grocery store in Boulder, the building has been redesigned and has reopened for shoppers. Despite what happened there, the return of King Soopers is a positive moment for a community that’s been dealing with disaster after disaster.
-
Nearly a year after 10 people were shot and killed at a supermarket in Boulder, the redesigned King Soopers on Table Mesa Drive is back open.
-
Gov. Jared Polis' final State of the State address of his first term was more subdued and somber than his previous speeches to lawmakers.
-
State experts concluded that the man charged with killing 10 people at a Colorado supermarket is not competent to stand trial but a judge granted prosecutors' request for his mental health to be evaluated a second time, according to court filings released Monday.
-
The flowers have all wilted and dried at the fence along Table Mesa Drive, where a temporary memorial stands for the 10 victims of the South Boulder King Soopers shooting. Last week, Kroger announced their decision to reopen the store by the fall, after a complete remodel. The company has pledged to listen to community input on what that redesign and reopening will look like.
-
The Table Mesa King Soopers in Boulder where a gunman killed 10 people on March 22 will reopen by late fall after a complete interior and exterior renovation, parent company Kroger announced during a press conference. The company offered no specifics for the plan, but pledged it would listen to community members’ input for the redesign.